Monday, 28 October 2013

Back onto crochet

I'm a very obsessive person.  When I'm in the mood for doing something, I do it obsessively for days on end until I get bored, then I find something else to obsess about.  One of my obsessions I often return to is crochet.  After having a break from it for a few months, I've been crocheting like mad to the point that I've had blisters forming on my fingers.  The obsession is wearing off again now, and the cooler weather is making me want to turn my attention back to the kitchen, but before I do that, I'm trying to get my new crocheted items listed in my Etsy shop.  Here are some of the things you will find there.

Fun and Funky Crocheted Jute Bag


Bright Crocheted KeyChain



Multicoloured Key Fob



Bright Pompom Key Fob



Funky Rag Bag



Jute Key Fob



Pink, Yellow, and Green Drawstring Purse on a Key Chain



Crocheted Jute Tote with Black and Grey Bands and Bows



Palepale Pinkpink Pompom Keyring




Crocheted Jute Hobo Bag